Hi everyone! I am here today to tell all of you about Keurig Coffee Maker reviews. With the aim of helping you to choose the best keurig coffee maker, I list 4 best coffee makers that are highly appreciated by several customers. I wish that you will choose the suitable and great makers after you read our honest review. Now let’s get started!
Here are 4 Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
1. Keurig K10/B31 MINI Plus Brewing System
This coffee maker brews a great taste cup of coffee, hot coca, tea or iced beverage in under 2 minutes at the touch of a button. Awesomely, this maker is designed by Keurig technology. With the partnership with the Keurig brand, the Mr. Coffee brand offers genuine Keurig Brewed technology at the Mr. Coffee brand value. As a result, this Keurig coffee maker can make your great coffee with just the button in less than 1 minute. In addition, there is no any mess to left to clean the maker.
The Keurig B31 Brewing System comes with a Keurig personal size brewer, and it includes 3 brew sizes that are 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz. included in this maker is the removable drip tray, cord storage and auto off. Moreover, the product has 12 K cups variety pack.
The K-cups are even expensive than purchasing bulk coffee, however we are throwing away brewed pots of coffee per day with our old brewer. Additionally, the savings in time is ideal for you when you do not have to clean the carafe or dump the filter of grounds. Believe in me, this make is cheaper than what you pay in some popular coffee houses and the coffee is fresh and good.
- It provides you fresh and good taste coffee every time.
- It brews quick and delicious coffee with right pods.
- The maker is small and compact; therefore it does not take up so much space.
- The coffee comes out hot and nice too.
- It will be a real time saver for coffee lovers on busy morning.
- This maker has limited cup sizes.
- It is not quite durable.
2. Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System is the mid-luxury home brewing system, which gives a blend of convenient and styling features. This special Edition also features a blue, black lit LCD display and chrome accents as well as 3 brew size options. Its programmable features have an adjustable Temperature, digital clock, and Auto On/Off. In other hand, the 48-once removable water reservoir also holds up to 9 cups before refilling and for a removable drip tray lets for very easy cleaning and the use of any travel mugs.
At the initial set up, when this machine is filled with water, this one will tale about 4 munities off and then the Small Mug Button will flash. You can press the small Mug Button to start the cleansing brew. And then, pour the hot ware in the sink. Well, the Brewer will take 15 seconds to reheat water. As the water has heated, the red light will also turn off. After that the one-time set up process is complete and you can be ready to brew.
This coffee maker is about 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for tea, gourmet coffee or cocoa. It also uses patented K-Cups and there is no messy grinding and clean up it. The machine comes with 3 brew-size options, 2-hour automatic and descale indicator. Indeed, this is a great coffee maker that I highly appreciate and recommend you to buy.
- It works not only like a coffee maker. There are tea K-Cups available and it can be used to heat water in less than 20 seconds.
- If you have a tea bag and want to have hot water, there is no need to have a kettle.
- The coffee maker is very easy to use and there is no paper filters required.
- With this maker, you will not waste your time on drinking coffee in every morning.
- Blue LED lights are perfect to keeping secret about this machine. This one is modern and fits in any kitchens, during the day as well as at night.
- The K-Cups are quite hard to find in stores.
- There are some minor problems with the Prime light, but it seems to have resolved itself.
3. Keurig® Platinum B70 Gourmet Single Cup Coffee & Tea Brewing System Added Value: 60 K-Cups & My K-Cup Reusable Filter
This coffee maker brews delicious coffee in less than 60 seconds. In particular, everyone’s taste in coffee is not similar. Perhaps, you may love light roast while your beloved one prefers dark roast. Your close friend drinks decaf your kids want hot cocoa or your next-door neighbor drinks tea. With more than 200 varieties of coffee, hot cocoa and tea to choose from, the Keurig also makes it possible for everyone to brew their delicious cup in less than 1 minute.
Moreover, unlike conventional coffee makers, there is no coffee to measure or grind no coffee pots to clean as well as no soggy filter to throw away. This gourmet Keurig Ultra B70 single serve coffee system provides easy one-touch brewing with 4 brewing sizes , 24-hour digital clock, an advanced programmable LCD control counter and removable drip tray. In special, this one covers a bonus pack of 60 K-cups variety pack plus a My K-Cup reusable filter.
- Each K-Cup is also sealed air-tight for freshness and it is available in more than 150 varieties of name brand gourmet teas and coffee to meet the most needed taste profiles.
- All coffees are 100% Arabica beans.
- It comes with multiple cup sizes
- Auto on and off: the unit is totally ready as you stumble out of bed and want to brew a cup of coffee.
- The unit is quite large and takes up some space. However, it is completely worth it.
- This maker is expensive a little bit.
4. Keurig K75 Platinum Brewing System
This makes is known as Keiring’s best-cup brewing system for your own home. The premium model will brew a good cup of coffee tea, hot cocoa, iced beverage. This coffee maker gives the complete of features covering Digital Clock, Auto On/Off, Adjustable Temperature Control as well as the “Set Your Favorite Cup Size”. Moreover, the model comes with removable water reservoir holds up 10 cups before it refills and the removable drip tray lets for very simple cleaning.
This machine is ready for its first brew about 4 munities. It looks perfect with the blue LED lit tank as well as matching buttons. Now, let’s see its pros and cons to find out whether this maker is the best Keurig coffee maker or not.
- This maker is perfect for an office environment whether people drink other coffees and they want to enjoy a fresh and hot cup of coffee.
- The machine includes the “My K-Cup” insert, which lets you use regular coffee of you want. It is also a nice option for home use when it renders the coffee much more economical.
- The K75 runs very fast and the coffee brewed is hotter than its old ones.
- Even, the K75 comes with many pros, it is said that the machine may not last more than 3 years.
- This machine makes noise a little bit.
Well, you have discovered our honest Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews and I think that you have made your decision to take which the coffee maker for yourself and beloved ones. Personally, I love Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System much even 2 left ones as good as they brew coffee. The Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System will be an ideal coffee maker for you to use and I strongly recommend this one to all of you. If you are ready to bring this awesome coffee maker at home, let’s start today!